Tuesday, May 31, 2005

If I can change one thing about the past what would it be?

For a moment my mind was blank at this question. THERE ACTUALLY WAS NOTHING THAT I WANT TO CHANGE. But then I thought a bit deeper and decided if it was anything at all, it would be the people I had to be with. An impossible anticipation of a perfect world…
Almost any management jargon is about changing people. Why is impossibility discussed to such an extent, I try to speculate.

What’s it with these people? I know I cannot find a land with people only like me. I also know that the process of changing myself is long and knotty. What then am I to do?
I am disturbed by the pins of tomorrow and the needles of yesterday. This is a squander of time and effort when there are better things to be doing or even thinking…. therefore I beg to my memory…to leave me alone!

6 comments:

s2 said...

Well there are many things we want to change in the past but we only realize that it happened for a reason later on in our life way in to the future

Mr.Pitbull said...

Well past is past mam. I think its not worth trying to think abt it and try to change them. Look to the future and see how u can plan it out so u will be be more successful than u already are. All the Best . peace !!!

Tasha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tasha said...

Thanx! Will do!
It's just that a large part of your past keeps influencing your future so much!

Mona said...

Nice blog, great thoughts. Thank you for sharing and keep up the posting!

Tasha said...

hey, Yours are even better... thanx for the sweet comments...