Friday, May 06, 2005

Artificial Emotion

Have you ever considered whether feelings are what stimulate, what supplement or what exactly are your needs are?

The smiling students on the way, blurry images of a nightmare, co-workers, family, pets and artificially controlled elements controlling me – NO LIFE – that’s how I would describe it. Taken over by an artificial world, trained in artificial systems, programmed and planned, nothing spontaneous; nothing unique, just a mundane component of the old game. Out of the world crazy ideas that have no worth now posses me. No support, no gravity no friction, not anti-matter. I have no want to be a part of a known and planned game yet I am not here merely by chance. These emotions are not my own nor are they creation; they are but artificially imposed upon me. No tear of mine is magic potion; No glare has a cause; Nor this thought any meaning. A mere feeling that has no explanation on what need is to be satisfied.

No comments: