Monday, May 16, 2005

I can’t fight this feeling any longer….

I am surprised that I still find the strength to type this. I reach home @ 6pm and sleep till 7. When I wake up I realize I have to be at a group meeting @ 7. I rush there to find that a few still haven’t arrived. After two hours of a very productive meeting I’m home @ 15 past 9 hungry and more than that sleepy. I munch something quickly and get down to some leftover work off the meeting that should be mailed to all. It’s back to work tomorrow and I’m praying that the night be as long as it possibly can. Now as I send this mail I’m wishing that I could skip this semester, take three months off just to be a slave to laziness and start over fresh next year. But I’m only afraid that I will loose the interest and that I will fail in overpowering my laziness for a second time. Who can save me from this dilemma?

No comments: