Thursday, June 02, 2005

Myself

Ok, so I’ve been told that people enjoy reading my blogs. That’s good to hear. Well not all my blogs are a reflection of things I go through in everyday life. It’s just a matter of sheer relaxation and may be even just a teeny weenie bit of enjoyment. Had a lot in mind and blogger gave me a good opportunity to get rid of some of it. Getting people worked up may be I did sometimes (and believe me there’s quite a few actually). I just do it for fun. I know that is wrong to have fun at the cost of other people’s eh… what shall I say… curiosity? Yeah I know I’m a mean girl and most often I pretend to be double triple mean. I don’t know why. Sometimes colleagues notice it and advice me. Others have given up on me saying I’m beyond advice. He he he (evil smile)

It’s been a good year…. I know its an awkward time of the year to say this but it really has. I learnt a lot. I also lost a lot but for now, I forget the losses and remember the diamonds of yesteryear. Thank you all for even the slightest bit of something you gave me!

1 comment:

Sven said...

Well mean girl, thanks for blogging. ;-)