Friday, May 20, 2005

Just sharing some experiences

Once, I almost fell in love and had to stop even before getting started and I came to know then, that it was the worst emotion you can ever feel.

To realize that you can’t have someone just when you start liking that someone is bad. Somehow we learned to grow out of the feeling. It was really hard. When people told me break-ups were tough, I never bothered taking it seriously (in fact I use to most of the time be pessimistic and even give negative advice) but after it happened to me I thought never again will I tread in that path to hurt myself so much. I actually never knew before that, what it was like to cry. I used to be so very happy. Anyway I wrapped it all up in a box and put a carpet over it. To think of all the time and pages of my journal that I wasted for him… Can I really call it ‘wasting’? They say you must think twice before you put something in writing. I never did and I’m thankful for it because those pages are the only memories I have of him now. Haven’t heard from him since the break and I guess I never will but it is certainly a sad fact that those feelings never go away 100%. When people tell me sad stories about their emotional lives my mind always goes back to those sorrowful times. Wish we can take some drugs to completely forget it. Well that’s enough of soppy stories for now. I don’t know why we keep splashing around blogger with these ones.

4 comments:

Sven said...

I recognize what you write about, lost love is a tough feeling to deal with, until next love comes around.. we never learn..

Tasha said...

yeah and especially when they are due to uncontrollable factors

D said...

Memories, they are all that's left, anyway.

Tasha said...

Memories are good as long as they don’t get in the way of moving on