Wednesday, May 11, 2005

As I celebrate…

As I celebrate the first anniversary of my blogging life I’m wondering what life it really has. The only law/theory that I found 100% practical from business is the law/theory of diminishing marginal utility which in common man’s language is “Bloody fed up of it”.

Really I don’t know why I get so bored so fast. In fact I’m surprised this lasted a year. Everything I do seems to run out fast. If a sem was anything more than 14 weeks I’d rather beg on the streets. Well what can I say? I get tired of things real fast!

And to make things worse….

Two group assignments and a test already. What a treat! It seems like it’s coming all over again. I feel miserable thinking of all those things I need to remember. Why are good things so hard to get?

I hate using blogging as a means of getting it out. And here goes my grumbling again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey u came so far in life. So there is no reason y u can't succeed again isn't it? work hard and never give up mam!!! ( OOo plz don't stop blogging k !!)

Mr.Pitbull said...

The anonymous one was me k !! ( some problem with my pc damn!!)

Tasha said...

Thanx man! I'll sure give it a try!