Sunday, December 12, 2004

The Convocation

When I look back and think of those work-filled days and sleepless nights I can’t believe the FYP is actually over. There was a time that I thought I would NEVER be able to finish it. There were times when I just tore away everything in front of me into bits and pieces. There was a time that I even went crazy. Rowing through the tough times, all those little sacrifices on the way, stumbling upon stones. It wasn’t easy. The convocation brought back a lot of things… not just the fun filled days at APIIT but also the times back in school. One can not forget the first few steps that lead us here. The tea parties, the phone calls, the experiments in the lab, the imitating of the teachers, the grounds, the arguments, the cutting classes and hiding… a lot more that I would not even recall if not for my journal. Life can come in many disguises.

No comments: