Saturday, November 20, 2004

The Dental Appointment

I’ve been visiting the dentist who unfortunately asks me questions that I can’t answer with my mouth wide open. And he’s been hurting me. Wonder what he looks like. He’s always got half his face hidden. And the mother thinks it’s time I learnt cooking and engage in a few more chores around the house. I’m kinda running out of excuses. (It’s not like I can’t cook at all but I don’t like being told around) I really don’t have time for anything more than the usual things that one must do. So when I’m told to put the cooker off that contains the dhal; I end up putting off the kettle before the water boils. Bad eh? Not to mention the thunder that follows about the rice being burnt or the water needing to be re-boiled. (Did I start with rice or dhal?) Too much on my head. To heavy to carry around. Have to sit down and think of a solution…

4 comments:

Reacher said...

Thats not a problem with cooking, its absent mindedness, plain and simple!!

Tasha said...

Yes, I didn't say it was about cooking, did I? Anywayz bieng absent minded is not a very good thing for cooking!

Anonymous said...

Hay everyone hates the dentist, don't make it a blog of horrors. hehehe

Tasha said...

hey, who's that nameless? anyway these days I've been enjoying the visit to the dentist. (I can also get pampered @ home) cool eh?