Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Caution – Danger Ahead!

I didn’t realize how much I had lost touch or how remote I had become in a matter of seven months. This used to be my home. The place where my heart was. My visit yesterday made me feel like a total stranger in a lost planet. There were all kinds of feelings and thoughts that were going through my head. My mind took a walk back into the days when there were so many things to talk about - time was all that we needed. Things to talk and songs to sing. The moments, when our minds were so free yet so heavy. I was patient enough to let people take their anger and stress out on me. I was smart enough not to talk but to listen. I was sad; just enough not to show it. Sometimes I feel terribly wrong. Wishing that I had thrown a few pebbles on the road that brought me here. I need the moon to shine with its borrowed light so I can find my way back home. But where is this home?

I did not bring any work home, today. A little tired of it. It is a pity that even my blog is not in my control and that I can not say what I want to. I don’t understand why there has to be so much of control and rigidity. I want to be born in a planet in which nobody cares and where there’s no such thing as wrong and right but just everything just neutral. Will there be any chaos then? Sometimes I try to imagine what death is like. Would it be relieving or would it take us to something worse? What is wrong with this world? Why do people see everything so negatively? I’m tired. There’s no cause to this mess and no end to this cycle.

1 comment:

halwis said...

The problem - according to a wise old owl - is in the eye (and subsequently the brain) of the beholder. This is not to imply that you are wacky upstairs - but there's little or nothing wrong with the world itself but how we look at it. What's sad perhaps is that the negativity we see, blinds us from appriciating the beauty of what lies before our ((blind)) eyes.