Tuesday, April 19, 2005

God didn’t will it!

It went wrong. God didn’t will it. It can be bad when u have to make plans and they change due to matters that are beyond your control. I didn’t think it would be, but it darn is.

Everything seemed to work perfectly for a while. It was like my whole life was set and going on well. I was happy and there was nothing I wanted to change. But then it hit me… and everything got topsy tervy and now I just am going on wherever it takes me.

Is there a really a reason for all that is happening or is it some stupid chemical reaction, I cant help thinking.

3 comments:

Mr.Pitbull said...

yea 100% true. i have the same problem in my life . but i also don't know wats exactly the reason behind it. once i heard tat if u put oyur mind and heart in to the thing u do and concentrate only on tat work .. u will be able to accomplish tat without any trouble and no interferences will trouble u. So don't give up!! try hard. I am sure u will succeed as u have suceeded in life so far !!!

All the best mam

Tasha said...

The greatest challenge is in trying to take every obstacle as a challenge, isn't it?

Mr.Pitbull said...

yea true mam. take every obstacle as a challenge and work on it hard. Think of it as a mission u should accomplish. that way u will be able to accomplsh tat. But the most important thing is to be positive and never give up !!! ( which i lack most of the time)