Sunday, April 24, 2005

All you can do in a day

I left on Thursday evening to Kandy. I was not able to convince my way out. The traffic was nauseating. I however realized there’s a lot I can do in a day.

I started Friday with mopping and cleaning. Yes – good work out. Made time for a quick shower, carom and some scrabble. Ate for two at lunch. Read “Dissemination Point” from Dan Brown. Yeah good story but not good enough to keep me awake. I fell asleep with it. Yes a good, long deep sleep and the weather was perfect. Woke up with that sick feeling. Gossiped with the cousins. Read through some assignments. Just read – no marking. On Saturday morning I was on my way back to home-sweet-home and the miserable thought of having to sit at a five hour lecture starting from 2:00pm. On the way the sun was too bright to let me sleep so I thought back on the previous days events. Yes I did do a lot, didn’t I? and I was able to suppress the indolence. The reason was because number one – I didn’t have the lap top and number two – the channels weren’t clear on TV. Not there is anything to watch on our pathetic tv channels. Anywayz… its back to a work week now and believe me there are way more important things that I should be doing right now

No comments: