Friday, March 11, 2005

A thousand miles begins with one step but no one said it ends that way…


Not quite the title for this one but….

….Ok so I started the mba and next Sunday is gonna be my first class insha Allah.

I’ve totally been out of the studying mode and I don’t know how I am gonna handle the work load and stress. People are saying all kinds of things but here I am sailing on. A year ago it was different story… I thought ‘bachelors’ and that’s it…. but now the requirements have changed. Your first degree is just the first step and really doesn’t get you the thousand miles following. And getting academic gives all the more credit to that statement. I however hope Ill find some time now and then to write a few lines for my blogs.

5 comments:

Mr.Pitbull said...

you know something? Life always gives you two choices and you can't get away from any one of them as it is important to you. But a person who poseses Courage and Determination ( which i think i still lack) would help a person to achieve both of those very easily. i am sure u can do it and in the end get a BA, have fun and most of all enjoy life.

All The Best !

Tasha said...

Thanks for those words... I sure hope I'm taking the right choices and directions...

Unknown Identity said...

Great !!
Go ahead you will get all A+
you are different not like me
:-)

Tasha said...

What do you mean I am different? Everyone is, in their own way... don't you agree?

Unknown Identity said...

Yhea.
Everyone is different