Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Sting

The painful truth stings the night
Never in my life have I missed something so much before
Whenever there was something tickling my mind cells,
I always turned to him,
I would talk and he would listen
Quietly and Patiently
His silent breath
And his tremble upon my touch

He never let me down, not one moment
I never parted from him
Not one single night or day
Everywhere I went
Every tangled thought
He was there to share it with me

He stood by me right through the final year
And when I was angry or sad or full of fear
His comforting entertainment
The games we played
And the music we listened to

I didn’t know then that I was in love
And now that he is gone
I realize the stinging truth


Never have I ever missed my lap-top ever so much

1 comment:

Mr.Pitbull said...

Wow kool poem. for a while i thought it was about a guy hehe. u have a talent to write poems . keep it up .all the best