Sunday, July 18, 2004

I am just another visitor in this world...

I always try to do things to the best of my ability and near or next to perfection. I don’t understand why it hardly works. I do not believe that perfection is unachievable. As the old saying goes… either “change the world or change yourself”. The problem is that I’m trying to change both simultaneously.
 
I have to learn to be tougher and stronger and I guess these are things that one would not want to publish. Growing up is all about learning about when and how to be responsible and careful and attentive. I wish I could go back to the days when I could just walk out of the house and climb my favourite tree and spend hours reading my favourite book. Hmm… it really was nice. I remember when I was little how I use to run into dada’s room and sit on his chair with my feet barely reaching the ground, wanting to be CEO someday. Dreams… just my dreams.
 
Home is almost as, or even more hectic than work. The parents always find matters that we need to improve on. I appreciate that. It is the mode of communication that is important. Things at office are slowly improving. Quite a bit of adjusting on my part is required. I totally disagree with theory X. It simply won’t work for me. I think people have to tailor make the mannerism in which they deal with different people. Some people need to get it into there wise heads that world is not made of equals. Effective internal marketing is as or even more important than external marketing. Charity begins at home! 
 

No comments: