Friday, July 16, 2004

Dear Me!

So the world goes on ha? No matter what! I have a vision and mission statement that I wrote sometime ago and vaguely remember. Hmmm... What was it now?
 
I am sure my daily journal is getting jealous of blogspot and blog.com (not to mention my little cute organizer) eh... I don’t know why girls have to be so kiddish sometimes. But as they say you mustn't let the child in you die off too soon.
 
Anywayz, its late and I have a big day tomorrow so I better go to bed. I kinda miss studying and my project now. (I know I'm crazy but aren't we all?) The human is never satisfied. If he is, there's no point being alive.
 
I see all the mountains and rivers ahead of me and I'm so scared that I want to turn back and run away....  but I will climb and I will swim until all the ligaments in me tear away into pieces.
 
Insha Allah, there is something coming that is beyond the comprehension of every soul - living or dead  - And when that thing comes, whatever it is; we will all have the answers to all the whats and whys and hows that have crossed our minds a million times. so until that... my friends, it is a tale of waiting... waiting and waiting... 
 

No comments: