Tuesday, December 17, 2013

To My Loving Brother

Ahsen, I want to wish you all the very best.

I am proud of how far you have come. Even though the hill was steep and lonely, Stormy and overwhelming, you have been strong and patient. 'Deal with the day' is my motto for life. Every day will be hard and new challenges will come our way. We will fall. We have to stand up against the wind, shovel off the snow and start walking again. Insha Allah I start working again from tomorrow. Officially, it was supposed to be today but I said I cant make it because Haroon is home with a cold and cough. My life here is very challenging as I have to do EVERYTHING on my own without any help. Its hard but its life and life wont make any sense if it was not hard. 

Study confidently. By this time, next year you will be a married man Insha Allah and a very kind hearted doctor. My duas are with you always. Do your best and leave the rest in the hands of the Al-mighty. As you take a new step in life you know that your family will always be there for you and that you can turn to us for anything.

With all my love

Your ever-loving sister

No comments: