Friday, December 27, 2013

2013

2013 was a roller coaster ride full of ups and downs. The biggest down for me was losing my mother in law in May because we had planned on visiting her during the summer. I guess we will have to live with that regret. Happy memories include being able to have my children spend some time with their grand parents and all the wonderful achievements I made at the work place. After taking a much need break I returned to work to be welcome to arm loads of hugs and kisses and students cheering at my arrival. I sit quietly and ask myself as I take it all in slowly; what I did I do that make them want me back so much. It is a nice feeling to be missed. I think that teaching is a very special skill and not everyone can do it and even if you can, unless you have a passion and the will power for it, you wont be able to keep going.

Anyway, I am keeping my fingers crossed for 2014. Make the most of life. Live like you'll never die while preparing for the hereafter like I will die today, will be my motto. The children are growing up and asking questions about everything. When the husband and I argue they ask us to say sorry to each other and boy that is sooo hard.

No comments: