Monday, August 15, 2005

FAQs

Q: Why are your blogs sad?
A: Sorry no answer

Q: How come you walk so fast?
A: Don’t look

Q: So when’s the big day?
A: Soon

Q: Do you like lecturing?
A: Don’t like to call it that but yeah I love it!

Q: Hey, you hardly smile!
A: I’m saving them! :)) (No actually -lost a tooth, unfortunately)

Q: How do you make mountains off very simple topics in your blogs?
A: Just think about it a little more

Q: What’s the worst thing you ever did?
A: It’s definitely not bad enough to stay in my mind

Q: How much did I get?
A: As much as you deserve

Q: How old are you?
A: As old as I look

Q: Can we have an extension?
A: NO!!!

Q: What’s your favourite batch?
A: The one in which I was :)

Q: Do you like us?
A: (I get really lost here)

Guys, it is not easy being a lecturer so please, please think a little before asking me those questions.

4 comments:

G said...

Is it okay to ask any other question???

lobl (laugh out bloody loud!) Your new batches are giving a run for your money aren't they.

Man we were good!!!!!

Mr.Pitbull said...

HEHe. Gr8 questions gr8 answers. Now we know who r the students and whoe's the lecturer.

Tasha said...

Having and following a truly open door policy does have its disadvantages

Anonymous said...

and btw yeah, I terribly miss my older batches :(