Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A great leap forward!

I'm excited about my new job. All those emotions and feelings keep coming to you when you just want to sleep or think about nothing at all. It is not just a new routine but a whole lifestyle change for me. Parting from Haroon is the greatest difficulty. He is attached. Needs us in his visual atmosphere. This will be hard on him. The good thing is that I can have him in the same building and I can check on him whenever I am free. I hope and pray that this new journey goes on well for me. Getting back to school for my masters is the next thing I'm looking forward to. When the children are both in school, hopefully I will be too and then I can be with them when they are home. The kids should not be neglected. That is my main motive. Everything good in me is what Allah gave me so yes I feel this everyday, we should be spending every moment of our days on our knees just thanking him for the blessings, for having normal children, for not having deadly diseases, for not being in a car crash, cos you know what? It could have been me!

Adios until I write again!

2 comments:

halwis said...

I am starting my masters in July too - god willing! good luck!

Tasha said...

That's great news. We should have done it long ago but hey better late than never! All the best!