Monday, August 30, 2010

Celebrating US

As we grow old together
And as we celebrate half a decade of sharing each other's lives
let me remind you that, although I don't mention it often
hardly anything else brings me
as much joy as loving you does

And in my little way let me say thank you
to all those moments that you have never refused anything I wanted
for the deep and ever growing love I see in your eyes
for being a truly wonderful husband and great dad
for every special thing that you are!

I love you every day 
and every little thing you do for me means much than you would ever know...

Aashika

2 comments:

Shafi S said...

It is only the fifth, but five golden years when you matured from carefree romance to motherhood with responsibilty; each year, a special one to remember and cherish.As you walk along to the fiftieth,which i will not be here to see ,the Graet One above will see you thruogh a smooth and happy passage. In later years,reminiscing,with your grandchildren on your knees, and a still doting Bru by your side, angels will sing the story of a happy fruitful life welll lived.And I, will listen and smile from that great beyond.

S.

Tasha said...

Thanks Shafi per... for the beautiful words.... and it is six years, not five - Alhamdulillah