Thursday, October 28, 2004

Killer Secrets!

If a person claims to be open and transparent he/she should either fully adhere to it or not say it in the first place. People who say they have no secrets have the most. Their hearts are like mysterious treasure caves – only - the things you pick up, are not really gems. As for me I am not a completely open, nor a completely closed person. There are things that I wish not to disclose and there are others that I wish to share. Its a matter as simple as that. If people think they are being extraordinary by just claiming to be open and all sorts of everything that they actually are not and I think they are ought to shut up and stop giving a false impression of their personality. There’s no one in this world who can be 100% open even with the closest of friends or family. So there!

No comments: