Wednesday, September 22, 2004

why did man divide the land into blocks?

Malaysia was simply magnificent. A beautiful country much like my very own. They have about twenty times more land than Sri Lanka with approximately the same population. When God said He has created resources for every living bieng, He didnt mention that its going to be close to you, did He? Well I think we should all work towards total oneness of the world. It was so hard to find a begger in Singapore or Dubai. But look at India and Sri Lanka. It hurts that i can do nothing about it except a silly blog. I am full of energy now because I'm young but as I get older it's going to wear away and I'm going to die unhappily because I was unable to do much.

Its just a crazy world powered by machines and ruined by men!

3 comments:

halwis said...

I have also been thinking about this a bit… How can we change things for the better? Changing the ways of a whole nation is seemingly impossible… maybe we first have to change the values… that means tinkering with the culture a bit and getting rid of the negative stigmas… Education is also another key. We also need strong leaders and a political will to change things for the better… but I think the media is the most important tool in effective social reforms. What say u?

Tasha said...

Media - yes. but Harendra I think you are missing out on the point that it is a frustating fact that we are doing nothing much about it except talk! and I certainly think we can...

Tasha said...

Media - yes! but I think we are missing the point that the frustating fact is that we do little or othing at all except talk. I certainly think we can do a lot more starting with our selves first!